01st Mar 2021 ‐ 25th April 2021
Walk or run 5km a day to achieve either the full or half route of the Annapurna Circuit.
How to take part
• Decide whether you would like to take on the full or half route of the Annapurna circuit
• Walk, run, swim or climb 5km a day until you reach your goal
• Track your kilometres using a fitness tracking app of your choice using a smartphone or sports watch
• Every time you reach a checkpoint, enter your information here and we’ll stamp your trekkers permit
• At the end of the challenge, send in your evidence and fully stamped permit and we’ll send your medal to you in the post
Registration fee is £15 which includes the postage of your medal.
Raise whatever you can.
We understand that fundraising is difficult at the moment, and we are incredibly grateful for any donations received from this challenge.
Like all charities, we have been severely affected by the economic downturn and logistical implications the pandemic has brought. Donations to the Trust have reduced and our staff in Nepal have had to pause projects across the country. Crucially we are still able to deliver vital financial and medical support to our most vulnerable veterans and widows – but we need your support. For 200 years they fought for us, now we fight for them.
Read More Read Less