25th Oct 2022 ‐ 25th December 2022
Virtually, Anywhere in the World
How to take part
- Sign up below
- Create a fundraising page so your family and friends can help you to raise £100
- Plan your route and your festive fancy dress
- Grab a start line selfie and take on your 5k
- Submit your evidence, put your feet up and wait for the postman to drop off your medal!
Important things to know
Participation in Virtual Santa Dash is at your own risk. If you have any medical conditions that could be adversely affected by exercise or if you are in any doubt about your health, seek advice from your doctor. If you’re under the age of 18 please gain permission from a parent or guardian before registering. As you complete the Virtual Santa Dash, please pay close attention to and follow the latest Government advice on social distancing.
Simply take a picture of your fitness tracker, watch or any other tech device which can show you having completed your challenge. Once registered, you’ll be given access to the Virtual Marathon Series runners’ portal where you can submit your evidence.
Try for a prize
As you complete the Virtual Santa Dash, there are two competitions from the Virtual Marathon Series that you can join.
1. Compete for the fastest time in Christmas fancy dress and become the Christmas world record holder!
2. Be the person who raises the most money for their chosen charity by Christmas Day.
The Virtual Marathon Series will donate £250 to the charities chosen by the two winners and they will receive a running goodie pack from Run Through in the post. To apply for the fastest runner you will need to enter your time through the Virtual Marathon Series portal and complete the 5K in a Santa suit or another suitable Christmas suite. To apply for the highest fundraiser you will need to send an email to email@example.com with a link to your fundraising page no later than the 1st of January.Read More Read Less