05th Jul 2020
The run has raised well over £2m since it was first held in 2007.
Revamped in 2013, the route is now faster and flatter. It starts in Vicar Lane, takes the runners out and back along Kirkstall Road and ends in front of cheering crowds outside the Town Hall.
The run forms part of the lasting legacy of the late Jane Tomlinson CBE who raised almost £2m for charity through a series of endurance challenges, despite being diagnosed with incurable cancer.Read More Read Less
Whether a seasoned runner or it’s your first event, you’ll receive:
– pack full of fundraising ideas and sponsor forms
– regular fundraising support and advice
– Epilepsy Research UK running vest
– press release and help with publicity
– cheering support on the route
– cheering packs available for supporters
Fill in our Charity Registration Form & Submit
Receive Confirmation Email to Log in to our Secure Charity Portal
Book your Charity Place or Pay Charity Reg Fee
Set up your Fundraising Page