04th Aug 2019
Since its launch in 2009, the event has raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for good causes. Large, enthusiastic crowds help create a vibrant atmosphere as they cheer on the entrants, running for one of the event’s partner charities or another good cause of their choice.
The route starts and finishes in Knavesmire Road alongside York Racecourse and takes in some of the city’s stunning scenery and historic landmarks, including the magnificent minster and Clifford’s Tower.
The run forms part of the lasting legacy of the late Jane Tomlinson CBE who raised almost £2m for charity through a series of endurance challenges, despite being diagnosed with incurable cancer. For more information visit www.runforall.comRead More Read Less
Whether a seasoned runner or it’s your first event, you’ll receive:
– pack full of fundraising ideas and sponsor forms
– regular fundraising support and advice
– Epilepsy Research UK running vest
– press release and help with publicity
– cheering support on the route
– cheering packs available for supporters